Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Bedroom Switch

This deserves a post of it's own, it's so ridiculous. Laugh at my expense please.

Ok, so I rent a large two bedroom apartment. I had the master bedroom with the bathroom and the boy had the smaller bedroom with the bathroom in the hall. Since I booted the boy out to his dad's, I turned his room into a gym that I faintly felt guilty for never entering several times a day. So, fool that I am, I switched bedrooms today. Since I'll still be using the bathroom in my old room, I will now have to face my laziness everytime I have to shower/pee. Stellar thinking on my part, huh? Better would have been sticking the gym in my local FasMart, right next to the Dr. Pepper dispenser! hahahaha shit. I crack my self up sometimes!

fun times :o)

1 comment:

Syd said...

Sounds like a reminder to exercise. But it could have a negative effect if you see exercise equipment everytime that you have to use the bathroom.