Sunday, November 2, 2008

Hair Update, etc.

Is it the mayo? Is it the egg? Is it the rosemary water I make lovingly for the tresses? Or is it the Frizz-Ease hair serum? Oh, gimme a break here! I know I said "only natural", but my hair looks freakin fabulous, so don't even start with me. Yup, that's the combo to go with. Lovely tresses shall be yours, I swear. Bear in mind, (justifying statement) my hair before this was so unhealthy from the drugs/alcohol that it just looked dull and fried. Now it looks and feels just wonderful. I'm giddy!

Took my second test in Intro to Drug Use. Got an 88. With the 104 prior, I'm at 96, test wise. It'll haveta do. :o) I'm over 95 in all my classes. Seriously, if someone would have told me 8 months ago "Look. Get off the crap and you'll be an A student before you're clean 9 months" I would have cried in disbelief. Pinch me!

Hmmm... lets see. What else?

Thank GOD the elections are in two days!!! This country needs a serious dose of "Get A Grip"!!! When did the email go out that anyone is entitled to insult and strongarm others into voting for their candidate? What the Hell?? My family are sending hateful emails to each other over this crap! It is no one's damned right to know who I'm voting for and I did not ask for unsolicited advice so stop giving it to me, thank you very much! Obama's black and McCain is old. There. No need to spend millions to get that point across again, k? Sheesh! grumblegrumblegrumble

Ahem. Where was I? Hair... grades...

Oh. hehehe I'm working on conning my twin to take a vacation with me next year, after I finish school. hahaha Europe? A cruise? Our dream of fishing for salmon in Alaska? Hell no! hahaha Wish me luck on getting ms. pampered to volunteer at a needle exchange program in Cali! I think it can work cos a) I've not gone on vacation in many, many years so I'll be playing on her excitement of my leaving the state and b) she wont have to spend alot of money. And I'll be sober, so tough shit, I get to pick. If we survive that, then we can go to Jerusalem to walk the path of Jesus, like she wants to do.

Ok, fun times are over. Back to rearranging furniture. I've only run over and bloodied two toes. Eight more to go!

I'll be back before the election, I swear.

1 comment:

Syd said...

I agree about the campaign ads. What has happened to this country? Are we so angry and prejudiced that we attack others who have different opinions from ours? It is a shame.