Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I'm Going To College!

OMG! I got my financial aid award notice in the mail yesterday. School is being paid for! Yippee! Here I was, hating my job and kinda bored. Yet another miracle of sobriety! But, then, my son is also going and I surely hope that doesn't stress me, cos I have to take him to classes. But I'm not gonna think about that now. School starts in a week so I have to do all the paperwork today. Thank God for coffee. Oh, btw, I'm going for substance abuse councilor. Again, yippee!

6 comments:

Lou said...

Wow Congratulations! And it takes one to know one right.

steveroni said...

Hey, that's GREAT! I'm meeting a second person in this part of blog land--within one minute--who has as a career goal 'helping others'! How good it is, to be heading for a job in a field which you LOVE!

Syd said...

That is great news. I wish you the best with your career.

kel said...

Kudos to you. How exciting and wonderful for you.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
An Irish Friend of Bill said...

Hey. good for you!
I see comment moderation has its uses!

Excellent news though! Cool!