Monday, October 13, 2008

Procrastinating, yet again...

Midterms tomorrow and what am I doing? You guessed it! Chillin on the net, reading blogs. Gah! Course (get ready for justifications), I did study today when I got home from work at 10am (after an hour and a half on the net). And (getting whiny now) I have been up since 4am and I just got home from class and it's 10:30pm and... nevermind. I'm getting up early in the AM to study.

Tonites class was about Tobacco. Yes, two hours of discussing all things tobacco without a cigarette break anywhere in between. Someone has a sick, twisted sense of humor and it surely wasn't me. I nearly took flight right out the door by hour 1. :o)

The DOW is up and gas prices are under $2.90. Life is good. Stream of consciousness much?

Anywho, I'm off to bed. Gonna get some quality Grapevine time in, then hopefully I'll be snoring by midnight.

3 comments:

Syd said...

Sounds like a full day. I read before snoring too. It helps me to snore more intelligently.

Lou said...

Hey you, up and at 'em;)

One Prayer Girl said...

Today (Wednesday 10/15) the DOW is back down and in this neck of the woods, gas is $3.19.

I'll just keep doing what I've been doing - going to AA meetings and helping other alcoholics.