Tuesday, December 23, 2008

And The Grades Are In...

Firstly, I'm nearing being very sick of crocheting. I've just finally finished making a blanket for the hubby and two last gift ideas for the boys: scarves. I think I'm done for a while (as I plan on starting blankets for the boys).

I decided to pop in a few vids to get me in the mood to hammer thru this crocheting. And what did I watch most of the day, you wonder? Well, after Jesus Christ Superstar and 5 hrs of Jesus of Nazareth to get me in the holiday/Jesus mood, I then watched 5 more hours of EC F'n W!! Hardcore wrestling is nothing without ECW, I tells ya! There is nothing like a cheesegrater across the forehead to make you feel you're alive, ya know? Excellent violence there. :o)

And, you ask? So what are the grades? 4 A's, baby! My GPA is 4.0!!! No stress on keepin that up, huh? hahaha Freakin astounding, I tell ya. And I thought I was far too fried to get even a C. Lotsa pride, interspersed with a healthy dose of humility, I assure you. God is Great!

Since I could never impress, with words, just how I'm feeling about this, I'll not try. Suffice it to say, I'm pleased.

Another hour of hardcore ECW blood, gore and violence and then I'm off to beddy-bye. Sleep well all!

3 comments:

Syd said...

Congratulations on your 4.0. That takes a lot of smarts and hard work. Have a great Christmas.

dAAve said...

Share your happiness. Merry Christmas.

Dying4Something2Live4 said...

Merry Christmas!!

-Kelley