Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

What a wonder! I'm sober and the only hangover I have is from the massive quantities of caffeine I drink. Live is truely a wonder.

I am grateful for:

1. Having God back in my life
2. Ten months of sobriety (lawdy lawd, what a gift!)
3. Sober friends a person could only dream of having
4. My family, sober for the most part (found out my heroin addicted brother is on suboxone for the last year. Sweet! Baby steps...)
5. School (yippee!)
6. The food I'm gonna eat in a couple of hours (I'm running late, as usual)
7. The friends I've met thru this blog
8. Still having a job while most dont
9. My wonderful children
10. Another day above ground!

You all have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Lou said...

Suboxone, the wonder drug. What good news!

Sounds like a grand Holiday!

dAAve said...

Merry Christmas!!

Actually, about 94% of potential workers have jobs.