Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Who Ordered The Frost??

Lawdy Lord! Twenty-six degrees out there this morning! Almost makes me think it's too cold to smoke outside! Nah, that's a lie. Never too cold to smoke at work. It's almost a necessity to smoke at work!

Isn't life wonderful? I mean, really. I saw the sunrise this morning at work. It was just beautiful. It's a great day to be alive and sober, isn't it? Yes it is.

The company Christmas party is this Sunday. Should be a hoot. Lots of food and hangin with the homies. Lots of prizes etc but I'm there for the food, thanks. I'm bringing my baby boy, who was my guest last year as well. The boy turns the big 20 on Saturday! He thinks he's having a blowout at his dad's house while his dad is at work but, hopefully, his dad will be home. Not my issue, though.

While I wasn't thrilled about having my hours cut at work, I have easily fallen into the life of a part-timer here. I have things I want to do today so, of course, I'm getting my procrastination on and I'm here blogging instead of decorating. I'm gonna do it tho, decorate that is, as soon as I'm done here. I swear I am. And then study for finals.:o)

Alright, alright, I guess I've gotta get started. I'm gonna dig out some holiday music and string dem lights. Yippee! ::or take a nap::

See ya!

1 comment:

Syd said...

Great attitude for the holidays. It's time for lights and songs and all that good stuff. I'm glad that it isn't 26 degrees here though.