Monday, September 29, 2008

I'm Back From Taking My First Test In College!

OY!!! Jeepers! I think I did pretty well. I know I didn't do perfectly cos, you guessed it, I screwed up on the definition of Drug. Dammit! And, to add insult to injury? I repeated over and over the definition not 3 minutes later when I sat in my car! But there were 4 extra credit questions at the end so I hope I get somewhere near a 90. Hell, an 80 would please me! Somewhat.

I hate to pick on the kids in the class but... One girl asked "If we don't do well, can we retake it?" You have go to be freakin kidding me! Yeah, lets just retake the damn test all semester until you get it right, k? sheesh

Anyway, one down, two more to go (mid-Oct). I'm immersing myself in writing treatment plans from now till then.

I have a killer headache so I'm gonna go hang out with Yanni and Kitaro for the evening. Thank God that's over!

No comments: