Monday, September 29, 2008

Procrastinating...

I have my first test tonite and I am procrastinating the light fandango about studying. I got most of it down, but I just can't get the definition of "drug":

Any substance, natural or artificial, that by it's chemical nature alters structure or function in the living organism.

There, I've typed it. Maybe that helped solidify it in my brain??? I can get from Any to nature, but after that? Nothing! When I was a kid, I went for classes to make my communion. I couldn't remember one line in the Act Of Contrition so, therefore, no communion for me. Bastards! Even at a young age, I wasn't gonna admit being contrite. hmmm...

Sooo, in my procrastinating state, I'm reading your blogs. Feel nekked now? hahaha Anyway, there are some joggers out there that are making me feel guilty for smoking over 2 packs a day. You know who you are. So, here's the deal. I've turned in my paperwork to take a vacation at the end of October/beginning of November (my favorite time of year). I'm gonna quit smoking (and try to avoid killing anyone in the process, hence the vaca). And, after I quit, I'm gonna take up jogging (which is funny cos I have the absolute worst! ankles for running. Step, step, giveout, fall) and then I'm gonna run in your races and beat yo asses! (read: be taken away in an ambulance with a heart attack). So watch out! I'm thinking about maybe trying to maybe run here. Feel threatened! Stop laughing at me! I'm serious as that previously mentioned heart attack!

So, now you see why I'm up to date on all my writing assignments in school. I can drop out 250 words on absolutely nothing, can't I?

mmphwahtyumph... I have to go study. waaaaa mebbe i'll eat again... grrrr... gonna fail test... chocolate... ok, that was 309 words. bye (someone save me)

No comments: