Monday, September 29, 2008

I Got 104 On My TEST!!!

Lordy Lord!!

"Your paper showed much evidence of hard work, great study habits and application of lectures and subject matter. It was absolutely a joy to grade.......Your definition of drug met all the critera for a drug....... I know you understand the definition..... now for the news.....you are waiting for..........Score: 100 + 4 Bonus points...= 104 !!! Congratulations... and keep up the good work.. I appreciate your contributions to the class..."

Holy Holy Holy CRAP!!! I did NOT fry every cell in my pretty little head! I am never ever getting to sleep tonite. Unfortunately, every last slacker I know is asleep so I can't gloat.

I'm back. Just woke up my ex who's in NY with the kids. He was happy.

I love me :o)

5 comments:

Akannie said...

Congratulations, girl!!! You rock.

It's always a blessed event to learn that our brais haven't actually tured to oatmeal...
My first time here...

Lou said...

WOW, you're a friggin' genius. Seriously, that is great.

I meant to comment on your earlier post about quitting smoking & jogging. I'm all about that, but I know that people should not make too many changes at once. So, sloowly with the new habits!

And hey, why don't you follow me:(

One Prayer Girl said...

I looked back at the post before this one where you said you screwed up the definition of Drug.
I compared that with what your teacher said - that your definition of a drug met all the criteria.
Don't you just love it?
Joy! Joy! Joy!
Congratulations. I am capable of being vicariously happy so that's what I am. Your happiness is infectious. :)

Syd said...

How great for you. You do rock and your hard work is getting results.

steveroni said...

You wroye: "I love me :0)" And every one else loves you too. Because it is so easy and 'right' to love him or her who is SO HAPPY!

Sure glad they were not taking your temperature: 104--my Gawd!